When you mix together being a massive Cabin Pressure fan and not getting tickets to the second recording of Cabin Pressure Series 4, the result is 5 hours standing in the middle of London waiting to sneak into the studios and meet the cast.
Me and two others arrived at the RADA studios at about 10:30, fully aware that we had no tickets and yet even more determined to meet the actors (in particular Benedict Cumberbatch). As soon as we got there opportunity meet us with the sight that I had already seen before, just two weeks before. This sight consisted of two men who looked very too much like Benedict Cumberbatch and Roger Allam and, not wanting to miss that chance I had missed before (See here), I and my friends started following them.
We followed them to a coffee shop (turns out Benedict and Roger prefer Caffé Nero over Starbucks), followed them inside the coffee shop and then backed out again quickly whilst they sat down and drank with us pacing outside waiting for them to leave.
- Being chucked out of the RADA bar and later off the premises by the same man.
- Running round London.
- Walking round pretending to be Benedict and Roger.
- Meeting Goeff Posner in the break between recordings and getting his autograph.
- Sneaking into RADA when the recordings had finished to meet the actors.
- Meeting John Finnermore for the second time and Anthony Head for the first.
- Standing outside all day was also fun.
Oh what fun I did have. The best thing is that it over as there is another recording on the 6th of January. Shall we go or not?